Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Imperfection

This afternoon I was reminded of how far we all need to go before achieving perfection. As moderator of the pchelpers list, it is my job to look at postings which don't comply with its requirements. I have to make a decision regarding whether to allow or block suspect messages.

In this case Ekhart picked me up on an error of over quoting.

He was correct in doing so. I would have liked to produce a better result for list members, but wonder now how long perfection is going to take. Therefore on behalf of the list I apologize to everyone, especially to those who pick up such errors. All list and blog members are welcome to share the work and keep us alert to our better/best potential. Remembering that correction of error (even the result of age) helps keep us going the right way. Looking forward to one day having really perfect days!

No comments:

Post a Comment