Thursday, October 1, 2009

Domain transfer for modecideas.com

With thanks to all the staff at enom, I have arranged to transfer my website (modecideas.com) to a new domain name provider. Both parties have been advised of the move. There could be some problems accessing the domain while this goes on, so please be patient over the next few days. Note: Doing this may also prove a deterrent for those who tried to hijack the domain recently. After they got into one server it will be harder for them to locate and deal with a new one.

In the meantime I would like to thank all those loyal friends and the users of my website, the members of pchelpers for their understanding and support. This blog will not be affected by the changes described above. Everyone is still welcome to visit and post as usual. PS:I have just posted a temporary access to the modecideas.com site until the domain comes on stream again. http://121.73.82.180 NB: I will endeavor to leave this on the blog until the problem is cleared up, but after that it will be removed.
PS:It didn't all turn out as expected. The transfer didn't happen, so I renewed the domain on enom. Lots of work later it was done and the results were submitted to the net. Over the next couple of days the site should become visible again. Hopefully the fake one will be history.

No comments:

Post a Comment